Friday, 20 December 2013

101 Dalmatians






| Top: AnnaPurna | Skirt: Fairground | Shoes: Genny |
| Necklace: Lovisa |
Hey guys, today's outfit is one of my all time favorites. Spots are my go-to pattern and I swear I have some kind of gravitational pull towards anything spotty whenever I am shopping. To dress up the outfit I have added some cute heeled sandals and a beaded choker-like necklace. I've seen that chokers are coming back into fashion but I'm not really that into it, But I think this necklace is the perfect option. One of my favorite things to do fashion-wise is to have a completely black and white outfit, but then add a contrasting burst of colour like I have done with my lips and watch.

Thanks,
- Gigi xx

P.S. Follow me on Instagram: @beautyfox_
       Follow me on Twitter: @beautyfox98

4 comments:

  1. SUPER cute skirt! :) You look fantastic!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.BedazzlesAfterDark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, love the skirt! x

    VISIT / COMMENT / FOLLOW ;; CHECK OUT MY NEW POST: http://phoenixful.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/choies-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog! This outfit is so chic, I have such a soft spot for spots hahah. Your heeled sandals are very nice too. Rad blog. followed xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic and beautiful! Love your shoes! Your title is also funny :)
    xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete